l Victorian Greenhouse Kits
Janssens of Belgium is proud to present its Victorian Series
Greenhouse. Without compromising function for beauty the
Victorian utilizes stately old English styled framing to promote
a classic and timeless aesthetic in any landscape.
Why Buy a Victorian Greenhouse?
- Aluminum Profiles are larger, thicker, stronger than
those of any competitor in this price range
- Uses 4mm tempered glass while other use only 3 mm glass
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals,
which provide better insulation - others only use metal
- Vertical glass is only one piece - looks much nicer.
Others use two overlapping pieces - which fills with dirt
- Taller design – 1 foot higher – gives you more head
- Uses 4 mm Tempered Glass – others use only 3 mm
- Uses only single sheets of glass, instead of the more
common overlapping smaller sections
- All glass panes are secured with heavy duty rubber seals
– all the way round – others use only metal clips or flimsy
thin rubber strips
- Using 4 mm single pane glass and heavy rubber seals
provides better insulation.
- Made with thicker and stronger aluminum profiles – for
- TUV & GS tested and approved (similar to a UL listing).
- Each unit comes with a sliding door which can be put on
any side of the greenhouse
- Roof windows: come with an old fashioned spindle and a
modern Automatic Window Opener.
- Includes: gutters with down spouts
- Includes: a 6” high foundation frame
- Includes: a misting system (all you need is a hose to
- Optional Accessory Kit includes:
One 4” deep x 20” wide planting self, a 4.5” wide top shelf,
2 inside shade cloths (with pull rods) and an extra
Automatic Window Opener.